Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Deluxe] My Own Cobain

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Marcelo

Marcelo

Founder

• Webmaster
  • 2,927 posts
Discuss.

BLB-LB-BDF-ETD-TDW

BLB-LB-BDF-ETD-TDW

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts
i gotta say after listening to the itunes sample that this song is definately one of Wes' headphone masterpieces. There's so many crazy spacey overdubs he's throwing into this one...its a very surreal sounding song

GetYourShineBox

GetYourShineBox

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
guitar is haunting.

indylimpfan

indylimpfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts
I think this is now my fav song. So deep. Wow Fred.

Ritty

Ritty

grime of the century

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,008 posts
is the full version out yet? just wondering, not asking for it.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
Looks like it leaked tonight.

ToneDef709

ToneDef709

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
this song is amazing, should of been album closer in my opinion, great track, would someone tell me it's all just dreaming? I need myself a brand new meaning!!!

indylimpfan

indylimpfan

• Members
  • 2,689 posts

Yeah! Oh Oh Oh Oh! Yeah!

You're amazing, so amazing.. I've been spendin'.. most of my time pretending... Maybe... you would save me.. you're amazing, so amazing.

Wow, Wow. This is by far my favorite song now.

Edited by indylimpfan, 21 June 2011 - 11:44 PM.

bam

bam

Music on. World off. :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
HOLY SHIT! Another Higlight on the Record. This Song is great ... at the end Fred and the Band sounds like Nirvana. - The Ending is really great!

^mEth^

^mEth^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I hated this sample SO MUCH! I still am not a fan of the build up, but man when it gets to the end HOT DAMN it is worth the wait! I didn't think this track would turn out pretty stellar like it did! Thanks Bizkit!

Shopping Carts

Shopping Carts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Could have sworn this was '99 and I was listening to Significant Other with this track! As a side-note, that beat at the end of one of the tracks (I think it's the one with the Russians talking) is SOOOO Significant Other!

indylimpfan

indylimpfan

• Members
  • 2,689 posts
Just posted lyrics in the lyrics thread. The ending of this song is so fuckin sick. I wish he would have repeated that part twice. Wes' guitar on this part is so OMG. The song as a whole is by far the best on the record in my opinion.

Edited by indylimpfan, 22 June 2011 - 02:47 AM.

errrbizkit

errrbizkit

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
This song has made me forget about everything! The previous tracks, and life in general. This is why I love the slow shit from LB. Had a shitty day at work, and in a pissed off mood from my GM, and than My Own Cobain saved me. ;)

^mEth^

^mEth^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Just posted lyrics in the lyrics thread. The ending of this song is so fuckin sick. I wish he would have repeated that part twice. Wes' guitar on this part is so OMG. The song as a whole is by far the best on the record in my opinion.

Bingo! I'm thinking about going back and editing to have it in there twice just so I can properly jam out to this delicious track.

nylimpfan

nylimpfan

Froggin' Bullfish

• Legends
  • 6,047 posts
Amazing. So amazing.

mahimahi

mahimahi

A Super Member

• Members
  • 4,685 posts
This was a pretty average song until the ending, that really won me over.

stewboss

stewboss

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
Angels and My Own Cobain really make this a perfectly balanced album for me, they make it sound complete. Add in Los Angeles and i think that will be it....Amazing album it really is.

rabbitnabokov

rabbitnabokov

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
I love the end of My Own Cobain. Very Nirvana-esque.

indylimpfan

indylimpfan

• Members
  • 2,689 posts

This song has made me forget about everything! The previous tracks, and life in general. This is why I love the slow shit from LB. Had a shitty day at work, and in a pissed off mood from my GM, and than My Own Cobain saved me. ;)

Heh, that's awesome man. I love when music can do this.

King Electric

King Electric

A Known Star

• Members
  • 3,890 posts
I can see why this one was left out, probably a good decision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users