Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Deluxe] Back Porch

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Marcelo

Marcelo

Founder

• Webmaster
  • 2,969 posts
Discuss.

LT

LT

el tee

• Moderators
  • 12,087 posts
i want this song bad.

so clever of them to force me to buy the deluxe version just to get this song lol

stranded

stranded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
I'm buying the best possible edition I can find in here. And Back Porch is cool and groovy.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,140 posts
This song just sounds like a build up to me, on the sample anyway.

ToneDef709

ToneDef709

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
damn so game isnt on it, shitty was hopin for him to bust out a rap or two haha, great track though but I expected more from it to be honest

indylimpfan

indylimpfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,690 posts
Haha this is a fun song. I like it.

ToneDef709

ToneDef709

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
I will definitely be sippin some vodka and redbull bobbing my head to this on saturday night haha

resident evil

resident evil

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
I think this song will be one of favourite.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 4,140 posts
Was expecting more from this one.

ChInChEcK13

ChInChEcK13

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Agreed! The sample pretty much sums up the full version of the song...which is not what I was expecting. Dammit!

LT

LT

el tee

• Moderators
  • 12,087 posts
it's uber catchy. there's no way to sit still listening to this song. i don't even care that there's no super breakdown or anything, that's what makes it so groovy.

it's a rival for why try for me :P

lfcjake

lfcjake

Controlled Demolition

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts
Has the Deluxe leaked?

ChInChEcK13

ChInChEcK13

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
@ LT

Yeah, no doubt about that. It's still definitely one of my fav's. But, as Stalemate stated, I was just hoping for more with the full version.

LT

LT

el tee

• Moderators
  • 12,087 posts
yeah i was totally expecting something different based on the sample, but im not disappointed

Marcelo

Marcelo

Founder

• Webmaster
  • 2,969 posts
I'm listening to it right now... for the 15th time in a row. I like it. Lovin' Wes work on this one.

bam

bam

Music on. World off. :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
The Beat is really great, 100% chill-music. - But the whole track is every time like the sample, the end rocks, but the rock-part is to short!

^mEth^

^mEth^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Wow those last few are hard to find! It is basically a loop of the already played 1:30 sample. With that said, I played that loop 1million times! This track should've made the final cut, but I'm more than excited to purchase the Deluxe Edition JUST for this song.

Shopping Carts

Shopping Carts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
It's pretty crazy how drastic opinions vary! That being said, this is the ONLY song on the whole album I don't like at all. The question is, are these 3 considered bonus tracks, or are the other 3 (Middle Finger, Combat Jazz, L.A.) considered the bonus tracks? Because when looking at the overall album, I would think My Own Cobain & Angels should definitely be included, and give it that full circle, complete album feeling.

rabbitnabokov

rabbitnabokov

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
I can see myself rolling blunt and chillin' with Back Porch this weekend. I'm down with the bassline. Sick!

woo4u

woo4u

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
that squeaky sound at 2:31 sounds like the sound in Space Odyssey when Hal disconnects the life support of the hibernated crew :P

EDIT: not that exact moment, but it's in the movie. somewhere :P

Edited by woo4u, 22 June 2011 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users