Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

08. Walking Away

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Marcelo

Marcelo

Founder

• Webmaster
  • 2,959 posts
Discuss.

The Lone Deranger

The Lone Deranger

We'll Bang, Okay?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
Am I the only one who feels like the final mix sounds a little weird? I think it's the vocals and the drums seem a bit more overpowering in the final chorus and Lethal is kind of drowned out in certain spots. Still one of the top tracks though.

Edited by Kornography18, 20 June 2011 - 10:58 PM.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,140 posts
The ending really sounds different.

nylimpfan

nylimpfan

Froggin' Bullfish

• Legends
  • 6,238 posts
IMO the new mix is 100% spot on. It somehow made me fall in love with the song even more.

codejunkieLBU

codejunkieLBU

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Sounds better than the demo in my opinion. It has some new vocal-recordings on it. nice

Jumparound

Jumparound

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts
Great song. My favourite at this point. I wonder how popular they would have been if they made just songs like this. Going from "Douchebag,I'm a fuck you up, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you up" till this song is quite jump even for Limp Bizkit.

RockShip92

RockShip92

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Loved this track ever since the demo version leaked. This version is even better - Love this side to Limp Bizkit!

Zordan

Zordan

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
like that screaming is louder then singing, that was wrong in first version.

blistermf

blistermf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
MASTERPIECE!

Freddy D Fan

Freddy D Fan

just an ordinary fella

• Members
  • 2,674 posts
The screams sound better in the album version. Perfect. ;)

lfcjake

lfcjake

Controlled Demolition

• Members
  • 3,181 posts
Thought the demo version was better, the bass feels a bit overpowering on the final mix now.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 4,140 posts
I prefered the demo version, I don't like the screaming at the end as much now there is too much going on.

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,492 posts
I dont get it, just seems okish to me, still not a bad song just dont think its good enough to recieve the praise it gets, does break the album up well though

BLB-LB-BDF-ETD-TDW

BLB-LB-BDF-ETD-TDW

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts
one of my favorite LB moments of all time is when Fred goes HYEAH in the middle of Wes's solo. It's just one of those things that reminds me that my favorite band and favorite guitarist are finally back together whuppin ass on the same team again

Domi

Domi

Stop talking !

• Legends
  • 12,255 posts
The screams at the end donŽt come off as brutal as in the demo, IŽll have to get used to this at first.

GetYourShineBox

GetYourShineBox

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
i think i might be replacing the final version with the early version on the ipod. the bass is drowning out a lot in the mix. guitar isnt as prominent and at the beginning when fred goes 1,2,3,4 its just drowned out, before in the early version it was what got me pumped up and sent chills the first couple times. good track to run to.

Johnny

Johnny

Nude Love.

• Members
  • 4,723 posts
I reckon this is either the next single or the last single. Either way, I reckon it'll be released.

resident evil

resident evil

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
I like that instruments sound better ,but the screaming part is not so more angry and dark.

Ben

Ben

• Pip
  • 6 posts
The Demo version of it sound 1000 times better!!! where the clean singing at the end gone?!?! damn -.-

nylimpfan

nylimpfan

Froggin' Bullfish

• Legends
  • 6,238 posts
I still maintain that this album version smokes the demo. We were just used to the demo. Everything heard in the demo is somewhere in this mix, you just need to listen in other places and you'll find it. I think everything sits where it needs to in this version. Just my opinion. I loved and was attached to the previous version too, but I never want to listen to it again now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users