Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

02. Bring It Back

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Marcelo

Marcelo

Founder

• Webmaster
  • 2,969 posts
Discuss.

Morphine_Overdose

Morphine_Overdose

Come get some.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,365 posts
Such a pity it's only 2+ minutes long, I wonder, why so?

AGumby

AGumby

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
Maybe as a quickfire way to introduce people to the new Bizkit

The Lone Deranger

The Lone Deranger

We'll Bang, Okay?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,036 posts
It's definitely meant to introduce the world to the new sound. I love the whole Start-stop feel to it. I still wish it was longer though, cause it's definitely in my top 3 tracks.

Behind Blue Eyes

Behind Blue Eyes

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
One of the best tracks on GC and despite its short length I still love it, I actually dont notice the short length, it seems to work.

Limpunk

Limpunk

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
it's not a problem for me if it's a short track since it has so much energy and it perfectly introduces the album

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,140 posts
It's too short and too damn amazing.

stewboss

stewboss

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
Just slams you in the face and leaves you on the floor! Welcome to Limp Bizkit!!

LT

LT

el tee

• Moderators
  • 12,087 posts
this is a super fun song. it wakes you right up. great opening song for this album

Jave

Jave

• Moderators
  • 19,745 posts
Agreed. From short to great opener. It's a lot of fun! This is another one of my favorites. Actually the whole album is full of good to great songs!

iMikeZero

iMikeZero

Master Bizkit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts
Too short but fucking amazing!

Freddy D Fan

Freddy D Fan

just an ordinary fella

• Members
  • 2,674 posts
Bring it back is beastly. Its 5/5 perfect.

Pedro

Pedro

Unretrofied

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,192 posts
Awesome song. I love how it doesn't sound like anything they have done before but it's still 100% LB. This is probably the most fresh song on the record. 9/10

RockShip92

RockShip92

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Great track tbh. Would make an even more amazing song if they did an extended version! Wonder why they cut this one so short?

madsqgardensnyk

madsqgardensnyk

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
easily my favorite track thus far. It'll prob. change by tomorrow. Sams bass gives me eargasms.

ToneDef709

ToneDef709

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
this track reminds me of cmnd/ctrl off of diamond eyes, that was only 2:25 and bring it back is 2:17, both very solid in ur face tracks, love it

Broseph

Broseph

A Known Star

• Members
  • 3,215 posts
I heard they cut out the big drum breakdown that ended the demo, is that true? :(

Pharell

Pharell

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Great song, although the instrumental is always the same. I know it's short and not much can be done but yeah it's cool.

TiNk //

TiNk //

SSSSSSSSSMOKIN'!

• Members
  • 3,498 posts
It's a cool tune, not feeling the chorus YET. Gotta play it a little more, it's def a grower.

rabbitnabokov

rabbitnabokov

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
I'm not too fond with this track. I don't know, maybe it's because the guitar riff at the verse didn't have any 'connection' with the riffs at the chorus. I don't know what's the best way to elaborate my thoughts about this track, but that's that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users