Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Xbox Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2004 replies to this topic

Col

Col

Webmaster

• Members
  • 13,049 posts
A place to post all information, videos, pictures about the new Xbox 360. Looks pretty cool to me, might get one but it all depends on the cost.

Cahill

Cahill

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
Well some of the games coming out sound good.

UT2K7
COD2
Elder Scrolls 4
Ghost Recon 3
The Godfather
Madden 2006
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3
Quake 4
Tony Hawk American Wasteland
Tiger Woods 06

All the games I am looking forward to

Col

Col

Webmaster

• Members
  • 13,049 posts
game sequel [insert number]

Cahill

Cahill

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
Well I chose games that I have actually played before because they don't have any information on the new ones yet. Makes sense?

Jave

Jave

• Moderators
  • 19,610 posts
well the system itself is a total change from the previous one .. from black to some sorta white .. still have to get used to it

seen a few pics of the games Possesion and Gears of War .. they look very good .. i have to search some for a few in game pics of games .. haven't done my researching yet .. and i think i might get one when it comes out .. depending of course of what the competition brings out

VR

VR

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Well some of the games coming out sound good.

UT2K7
COD2
Elder Scrolls 4
Ghost Recon 3
The Godfather
Madden 2006
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3
Quake 4
Tony Hawk American Wasteland
Tiger Woods 06

All the games I am looking forward to

View Post

B)

King Electric

King Electric

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
Bleh, just another consumer rape as far as I'm concerned. It's just an ugly looking X-Box with slightly better graphics. And I mean there isn't much difference from the games I've seen so far. Nothing innovative about the thing at all, they didn't do anything to try change the gaming experience. And what the fuck they are releasing it this year? It hasn't even been 5 years. I hope it flops for the sake of the industry.

Remedy_For_Rock

Remedy_For_Rock

Something that corrects an evil, fault, or error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,301 posts
Microsoft Offically Reveals Xbox 360

acidicXquestion

acidicXquestion

Life is confusing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
i just hope that u can play xbox games on the 360

thats all that really matters to me since i wont have money to buy 360 games after i buy the 360

Counterfake

Counterfake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
When will it be available?

Cahill

Cahill

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

When will it be available?

View Post

All the news sites I have read say most likely November of this year.

VR

VR

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Microsoft Offically Reveals Xbox 360

View Post

One Xbox 360 game in development from Rare, Perfect Dark Zero, supports up to 64 players at a time. Most current games top out at 16.

FUCKING HELL MAN!!! This game better live up, if thats the case im going the xbox way.

Gxpto

Gxpto

So What!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
Well what can i say i just some a video and some images from some games and im really impressed im really ancius to see the new xbox in the stores :P

killer1500

killer1500

Have you ignored the Truth Lately?

• Members
  • 7,021 posts
haha it will be cool when Xbox's 1 get cheap, I wanna buy one for everyone room in the house, and hook 80 gig hard drives up to them, real cheap alternative to those expensive mini pc's

Carlo Von Sexron

Carlo Von Sexron

• Members
  • 9,746 posts
God, Xbox just dont get it. Why have they made yet another brilliant consol but included a fucking SHIT control pad again? God they're idiots. They ruined the looks of this with a crappy colour and a crappy control pad... However, It will most likely own me when it comes out and be fucking amazing.

Cahill

Cahill

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

God, Xbox just dont get it. Why have they made yet another brilliant consol but included a fucking SHIT control pad again? God they're idiots. They ruined the looks of this with a crappy colour and a crappy control pad... However, It will most likely own me when it comes out and be fucking amazing.

View Post

What don't you like about the controller? I actually like except for the black and white buttons. But they fixed that problem. The controller just feels so perfect to me, and I really don't have any problems with it at all. I don't like the PS2 controller at all though. I hate how the two analog sticks are right next to eachother.

Carlo Von Sexron

Carlo Von Sexron

• Members
  • 9,746 posts
Its just too big. it also looks pretty tacky, but until I actually hold it for myself, I cant really comment too much.

The PS2 controller is by far the best imho, Everything is where you need it. The analogue sticks being right next to each other is great for first person games, Especially max payne.

Possessed-Rabbit

Possessed-Rabbit

Battle of the Fuck Winner

• Legends
  • 8,516 posts
Remember the original X-Box controllers? Those were monsters.

Remedy_For_Rock

Remedy_For_Rock

Something that corrects an evil, fault, or error

• Members
  • 6,301 posts

Its just too big. it also looks pretty tacky, but until I actually hold it for myself, I cant really comment too much.

The PS2 controller is by far the best imho, Everything is where you need it. The analogue sticks being right next to each other is great for first person games, Especially max payne.

View Post

I have those mini xbox controller. They fit perfect in your hands, and the buttons are closer together. Great for sport games and Halo, I found you have quicker reaction time. Not to mention I think Xbox graphics are better than PS2. But I own both, I've owned like every system but N64 I hated that junk.

Carlo Von Sexron

Carlo Von Sexron

• Members
  • 9,746 posts

I have those mini xbox controller. They fit perfect in your hands, and the buttons are closer together. Great for sport games and Halo, I found you have quicker reaction time. Not to mention I think Xbox graphics are better than PS2. But I own both, I've owned like every system but N64 I hated that junk.

View Post

Were they the ones that came with the Xbox crystall?(I think thats what it was called) because they are pretty sweet.

I do like how the New Xbox has wireless controllers, but unfortunately, it only has 2 control ports from what I can see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users