Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Unquestionable Truth Part Ii And Some Other Questions...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Do you guys think that this EP is going to be released, even as underground?

Do you guys still have faith on Limp Bizkit, on this new album and future projects?

Is LB going to breakout after the SOTDE or UT2?

And the most important of all... do you think that LB should start doing some experimental stuff for the good sake of their musically style and the band?

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,674 posts

1. No

2. No

3. No

4. Yes

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,466 posts

What Req said.

Liquid Bastard

Liquid Bastard

Semper Fortis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

Holy shit, I must be bored. I vote no on the first 3. I hold no hope or expectation for this band but it would be cool if Fred grew the balls to allow 4 to happen. Pretty much done. I only come back to this board out of habit and the enjoyment of talking to some of the folks here.

jekylhyde

jekylhyde

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

LB is dead. Shame really, they could've done some interesting stuff musically. Really grow and evolve. They definitely had the chops for it. But they got too successful in the early 2000's and they never recovered.

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

And you think that they should follow the 3$BY path to gain mainstream again and well, you know, recover the faith you once had in them?

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,674 posts

Can't happen, won't happen, shouldn't happen. Don't mean to be a dick, but anyone who expects a mainstream comeback from the band in 2016 is living in a fantasy world. The band is a hobby at best and a money fund at worst. 

• LimpJedi likes this

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Well... another question

Are these tracks legit? it's "suposed" to be the UT2 tracks, i don't think so, what do you think?

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • 2,657 posts

Only second vid  (rib) is made by the band during TUTP1 sessions, others are fan made and to amateurish. The last one i think is made by our forum member and i quite like it.

dubwell

dubwell

A True Fan

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

TUTP2 will be released as a package deal with SOTDE and the POOP DVD.

(whistle)

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,466 posts

Let me correct you there, dub. The Poop DVD will come out 2019 for its 20 years since announcement anniversary. SOTDE will come out 2 years later, just as promised by Wes.

Everything is going as planned!

#SOTDE2021

Edited by SomebodyElse, 30 November 2016 - 09:33 PM.

• dubwell likes this

Limpunk

Limpunk

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

i've forgot about rib, really like this instrumental

Edited by Limpunk, 01 December 2016 - 09:13 AM.

kappa

kappa

LB die hard 99-09

• Alumni
  • 2,036 posts

Limp Bizkit needs a label to be able to operate in 2016, at east in terms of releasing a proper record. No American label is going to pay for an album then share the dividends (but not the upfront costs) with labels who get to release in Bizkits main European and Australasian territories, when its likely to be a loss maker. If its to happen, it needs to be a self release. 

I firmly believe if they werent under Inerscopes creative control around Gold Cobra, the appetite, both from the band and the fanbase new and old - was there for a successful comeback. 

Now? It will need a major nu metal comeback for that if the band self release. 

Im treating Wednesday like my last opportunity to see the band live. In he same venue (Bu in a bigger hall) han my first in 2001. Fitting way to go. 

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,312 posts

"to be able to operate in 2016"

There's 20 days left in 2016... I think it's safe to say that LB won't turn things around by the end of 2016 :P

• Oke likes this

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,552 posts

#2017ISTHEYEAROFTHESTAMPEDE

Arjun

Arjun

Hmm...

• Legends
  • 4,017 posts