Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Morley Tatro

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,312 posts
Guys, it's ok. It was just bantz.
  • Alex and Stalemate like this

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • 12,861 posts
Oh right. MEGALOLZ....

thetongue

thetongue

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,099 posts

Guy comes back to forum after many years to thank people for remembering him. Next guy is a total ass and calls him desperate for attention. Where's the punchline?

Welcome to the internet. Also welcome to people inadvertently being butt hurt over every little thing. Everyone acts so self righteous around here.

@Morley, I'm an asshole, I meant it as a joke and apologize for having offended you and everyone else on this forum.

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,552 posts
The joke was hilarious, guys! Hahahaha

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,312 posts

"It's a prank, bro. Chill, bro. It's a prank"

unity7985

unity7985

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

I have a couple of his demos still if anyones interested. I wish i could find them all. I have 3.

Zordan

Zordan

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

he is on fb now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users