Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bizkit Spotting

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1001 replies to this topic

bizkitstyle

bizkitstyle

Quick and to the Pointless

• Moderators
  • 8,754 posts
This thread is for everyone to post random Limp Bizkit sightings. Let us know if you saw a guy in a limpbizkit T-shirt at the store or if you have found an article that references or mentions limpbizkit, etc. Basically, things that aren't considered news. For example, the Hollywood Undead/limpbizkit 'touring' thread. There is no actual news there. LB was just mentioned, post the video here instead of creating a thread.

So, keep the no-news sightings in here. Keep the discussion at a minimal level. This is more of a resource for people who like to see limpbizkit related things out in the world than it is a discussion thread. If there is something posted in here that stirs a lot of discussion, obviously we can split it from here and create a new topic. But, that's not going to happen with every other post.

So, go ahead, post your random limpbizkit findings.

P.S: You can also post news related things too!

BorlandFreak

BorlandFreak

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts
The school next to my school usually plays music at midday, and a few weeks ago they played Behind Blue Eyes.. just mentioning ;)

kappa

kappa

LB die hard 99-09

• Members
  • 2,028 posts
The advert for Rock radio in the glasgow area has the instrumental for 9teen in it at the moment.

MeatFace18

MeatFace18

N7 Operative

• Members
  • 2,938 posts
Our only rock radio station played Nookie several weeks ago (right after Freak on a Leash lol).

The only LB album at the local HMV is Greatest Hitz. I saws it. Also saw Rock Im Park DVD....

Show Me What You Got played in a Simpsons episode where Otto remembers Woodstock 1999.

ry515

ry515

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
Here in Chicago on Q101...some guy does the traffic report and such..and the "take a look around" instrumental plays in the background
;)

think about it

think about it

Lame ass piece of shit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Big ass lol at this list of worst album titles. What they say about CSATHDFW is so damn stupid.

click here.

BraaZen

BraaZen

A Known Star

• Members
  • 2,195 posts

Big ass lol at this list of worst album titles. What they say about CSATHDFW is so damn stupid.

click here.

But it is the truth! Can you accept the truth? :tup:

Limp Bizkit, Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water: Chocolate and starfish are nice--except when they're combined as a euphemism for a certain, typically unseen, part of the human anatomy.

I-Empire

I-Empire

This life leads to nowhere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
In 2003, Behind Blue Eyes was part of the soundtrack of a very popular soap-opera in my country...
Once I saw a guy with a LB shirt in a mall...
Take A Look Around is always used in soundtracks on the shitty news in country...
Behind Blue Eyes is the only song which plays in the radio...

And Nothing more...

Sage

Sage

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Take A Look Around is always used in soundtracks on the shitty news in country...
Behind Blue Eyes is the only song which plays in the radio...

And Nothing more...

This.

elijah

elijah

Dedicated.. to the Limp.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
The words Limp Bizkit were graffittied on a wall near my house.

A guy was playing My Generation in his car driving past me.

Behind Blue Eyes is the only LB song ever played on radio.

For some reason alot of people i know seem to love Limp Bizkit.

theone5590

theone5590

Only beauty and mass executions can save the world.

• Members
  • 2,088 posts
saw some Indian dude wearing a "New Old Songs" t-shirt at the mall today. I thought it was pretty cool.

StraightEdgeBizkit

StraightEdgeBizkit

True Friends Stab You In The Front

• Site Author
  • 3,422 posts
At the Gym I workout at, they play this music channel on the TV and they put it through the speakers throughout the whole place. "Nookie" came on and like 8 people in there mid twenties started singing and knew all the lyrics. One guy said "Man, what ever happened to them?" I came up and said they were back together with Wes and doing a reunion tour and a new album. He was really fucking happy.

Not sure if that counts, just thought it was pretty fucking cool.

boilermanic

boilermanic

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
surfing channels and although i never watched the fast and furious..

i heard "rollin" going while they were walking around- i was like - Sweet :P

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • 2,620 posts
emmm...the server where i play counter strike uses 1999 when you're connecting...i saw some game advertisement video with The Truth playing background..

Pedro

Pedro

Unretrofied

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,415 posts
they play the truth instrumental on some boxing tournaments on eurosport. lol.

I Buy From Phelps

I Buy From Phelps

obZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts

At the Gym I workout at, they play this music channel on the TV and they put it through the speakers throughout the whole place. "Nookie" came on and like 8 people in there mid twenties started singing and knew all the lyrics. One guy said "Man, what ever happened to them?" I came up and said they were back together with Wes and doing a reunion tour and a new album. He was really fucking happy.

Not sure if that counts, just thought it was pretty fucking cool.

Dude are you serious? That counts more than anything in this thread that's fuckin sick. I would have thrown up some serious weight after that.

StraightEdgeBizkit

StraightEdgeBizkit

True Friends Stab You In The Front

• Site Author
  • 3,422 posts

Dude are you serious? That counts more than anything in this thread that's fuckin sick. I would have thrown up some serious weight after that.

Yeah man it was pretty fucking cool. Didn't know that many people around here in New Jersey still liked LB.

I got another one, on one of the local rock stations(94WYSP) they were talking about the 2003 electric factory show with LB. The DJ said he was into there music and hoped they tour the states.

hale2thebizkit

hale2thebizkit

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
I saw a lady once that looked 23-28 years old wearing a t-shirt with the caution bizkit logo x_=

Tobe

Tobe

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
I once seen a guy wear a red fitted NY cap :rolleyes:

sorry, after some of these posts, couldn't help myself

JoE5005

JoE5005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
When one of our local channels here in Dallas broadcasts a Mavericks game (basketball), they will play the intro to Just Like This when cutting out to commercial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users