Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tour Dates

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1766 replies to this topic

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,466 posts

Never had one of these. But double tape decks with high speed dubbing were the shit!

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,552 posts

Oh yeah, that was pretty cool too.

It's fascinating to think about, but in the late 90s, virtually all types of media were around and nobody gave it a second thought. Vinyls were old but still used, cassettes were becoming extinct but were still around, since albums were being released in cassette form too. CDs were the norm. MP3s were pretty huge on the internet. Every format coexisted and nobody was fussy about it the way people are fussy now with a 2 year old smartphone like it's already ancient.

TBkeeper

TBkeeper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Please Bizkit come to Bulgaria in 2018 .. I want to see you at least one time before you call it a day.. or come to the Balkans at least (Hungary is too far away more than thousand kilometres..)

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,657 posts

POPULAR

I will tell them.

• slaughter, Alex, Shadow and 5 others like this

Shadow

Shadow

Sneaky Yugo

• Legends
  • 8,637 posts

hahah

• David likes this

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,674 posts

But aren't Bulgarians the best audience in the world? And that is already a proven FACT?

Surely LB will be back based on that alone!

Edited by Requiem, 02 March 2018 - 06:31 AM.

elsanto

elsanto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Yeah, no. Limp Bizkit will not come to Bulgaria, because no promoters will contact them here. They are quite expensive for most promoters in Bulgaria (even though they came here in 2009) and the people that will go and see them are the same 3-4k people that went in 2009. Almost 10 years later, this country is even shittier and filled with even more idiots, believe it or not. I'd love to see that but it's not happening. Promoters would rather stick to old heavy metal bands or pop/folk singers, that's selling the tickets here. Sad shithole. I'd rather go on a trip and see the band than wait again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users