Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tour Dates

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1766 replies to this topic

limp123

limp123

Music Journalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

lol, hey limp123, long time.
say, hows life, Im now a news poster, woohoo!

heya dude, yea im kool, u got a kool job posting the news :lol: r u goin to brixton too?

peace4lb

peace4lb

ex-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
damn!!!!!! u've totally forgot Prague!!!!!!

PRAGUE 19th March, T-Mobile Arena

put it in the news, goddamn!!!! i've post it in the news, but no one put it there... all date are there except Prague... :lol:

Marius

Marius

limpin` with the bizkit since '98

• Legends
  • 10,676 posts
I hate u all!... :lol:

.... :lol: ... jokin`

...i want my ticket tooo :D

Edited by B_zkit, 10 January 2004 - 06:19 AM.

urie

urie

Step up and play.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts

im a big bizkit fan, but i ain't traveling to london again as i did last year for the finsbury gig it cost me alot of money, and plus the london crowd is pretty lame. hopefully they headline there own gig at the barrowlands in glasgow, that's the best venue.

peace :lol:

i'm with u mate, they better play glasgow this year

Domi

Domi

Stop talking !

• Legends
  • 12,522 posts

18.03.2004 München / Zenith

i´ll try to go there, does anyone know where to buy tickets for it ?...

RED_CAP

RED_CAP

Kerry-King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

hopefully they headline there own gig at the barrowlands in glasgow, that's the best venue.

peace :P

FUCK the barrowlands...a load of fucks hang around there... i h8 that place SECC is bigger n better ;) :( :lol: :lol: :D

Splashbang

Splashbang

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

damn!!!!!! u've totally forgot Prague!!!!!!

PRAGUE 19th March, T-Mobile Arena

put it in the news, goddamn!!!! i've post it in the news, but no one put it there... all date are there except Prague... :lol:

my dads goin' to prague near the end of march, I may have to try and tag along :lol:

limp_bizkit18

limp_bizkit18

den im not gonna hurt you, im gonna kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts

hopefully they headline there own gig at the barrowlands in glasgow, that's the best venue.

FUCK the barrowlands...a load of fucks hang around there... i h8 that place SECC is bigger n better ;) :( :lol: :lol: :D

secc isn't that good the sound is shitty, barrowlands rule for the sound and it's smaller which makes it better, and no one hangs around there well not when i went up to the machine head concert anyway.

peace B)

urie

urie

Step up and play.

• Members
  • 6,390 posts

secc isn't that good the sound is shitty, barrowlands rule for the sound and it's smaller which makes it better, and no one hangs around there well not when i went up to the machine head concert anyway.

peace B)

agreed, i'd be made up if limpbizkit played the barrowlands. it would be one of the best concerts i can imagine going to, most artists love playing the barrowlands too

JayD77

JayD77

some dude

• Alumni
  • 9,423 posts

Bastards....what is Ireland not considered a part of Europe...come on Jay back me up on this 1....they wood need 2 announce an irish date pretty soon or there'll b trouble!

im with ya mate!! im am really let down that they wont announce a date for over here!

SHABBA!!

hatorade_recall

hatorade_recall

Kevin Arnold

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts
Can I just press this upon you all once again:

I am going to see limpbizkit in a 1,500 capacity venue in 78 days.

Thanks.

urie

urie

Step up and play.

• Members
  • 6,390 posts

Thanks.

i'm not going to abuse you! just enjoy it man, you'll love it

JayD77

JayD77

some dude

• Alumni
  • 9,423 posts

Thanks.

cunt...

SHABBA!!

hatorade_recall

hatorade_recall

Kevin Arnold

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts
Can you believe it Jay? Can you? Isn't it the greatest news you've ever heard? I'll be literally feet away from Fred Mike and Sam. I'll probably hear Counterfeit and possibly even a song or two from the to-come CD. Won't it be great??

urie

urie

Step up and play.

• Members
  • 6,390 posts

Can you believe it Jay? Can you? Isn't it the greatest news you've ever heard? I'll be literally feet away from Fred Mike and Sam. I'll probably hear Counterfeit and possibly even a song or two from the to-come CD. Won't it be great??

theres a carling academy in glasgow, i've got a slight hope they'll announce a date there

hatorade_recall

hatorade_recall

Kevin Arnold

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts
Ya know I'll be really surprised if they don't announce a seperate date in Glasgow aswell as the Download festival. They won't make the effort of going up there without doing a seperate show, just keep ya ears pealed.

JayD77

JayD77

some dude

• Alumni
  • 9,423 posts

*sigh*

SHABBA!!

Pawilliams2003

Pawilliams2003

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
Jay to be honest i think they will release an irish date very soon.fingers crossed.I check ticketmaster.ie and 2fm.ie every day but i think they will play ireland

JayD77

JayD77

some dude

• Alumni
  • 9,423 posts

Jay to be honest i think they will release an irish date very soon.fingers crossed.I check ticketmaster.ie and 2fm.ie every day but i think they will play ireland

i hope ur right mate!!!

SHABBA!!

Pedal My Lothario

Pedal My Lothario

I'm Bob Kelso...and I like whores

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts
brixton is absolutely amazing for gigs, especially after seeing deftones there in june. The sound kinda works because the drums almost hit you in the face, whilst everything else goes at a level just below.

but anyway omg limpbizkit at brixton, thought they would but after all the donnington stuff i thought it'd be september when they turned up not March.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users