Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Limp Bizkit's Websites Along The Years

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

elsanto

elsanto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

If you haven't heard of the internet archive or the wayback machine, it's a tool that has copies of most of the websites on the internet (including thearmpit.net). I decided to take a look at limpbizkit.com throughout the years and I must way it has been quite good for it's time. Most of the things will not load though, as there are only snapshots of the index page mostly. But you might get an idea of how it looked and maybe have a nostalgic flashback. I find that The Unquestionable Truth era website looks quite alright, just becase it was one big flash. I hope you find it interesting

http://web.archive.o.../limpbizkit.com

Select any of the years and choose a date when the website has been snapshoted

Cheers!

Edited by elsanto, 13 January 2017 - 07:54 AM.

• limp69peach likes this

TBkeeper

TBkeeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Incredibe ! Huge thanks to you !

JimpBizkit

JimpBizkit

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

What a nostalgic blast from the past. It was like reliving moments I had either forgotten about, or never thought I'd see again. That's pretty cool. It's such a shame what it has come down to now. I really don't enjoy their website nowadays either. I really wish Fred and co. would be more communicative with fans. Be releasing "posts" or something on their website. It's hard to believe their time is almost over. At the same time it's very cool to have seen all the different eras/versions of LB. Not holding my breathe, but just really wish they'd go out with a bang, releasing a jam-packed STODE and a full-on TUT2. A final, big US tour. Then just slowly do shows in Europe and maybe release a song here n there via online until they fizzle out the rest of the way.

hungarianbizkit

hungarianbizkit

A Super Member

• Moderators
  • 9,558 posts

I loved the TuTp1 era website with that awesome intro music and layout. It's a shame, that EP and that path went nowhere and the website wasn't filled with anything.

In the RMV era they had a tour diary kind of thing, which was quite interesting, but it was also updated less and less. After the millenium the band really started to lose interest in anything they started :(

• Stalemate likes this

TiNk //

TiNk //

green shake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

The TuT website was awesome minus the cryptic posts from blog part, it was full of shit. I think fred was trying to be a mystical being or some kind of shit, but either way, why the hell didn't they continue that path?

Also, the first true armpitter: 

qjnnJgD.png

As anyone ever tried to contact that awesome email? haha

Edited by TiNk //, 18 January 2017 - 05:49 PM.

• Rob likes this

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

This is Amazing, thanks for sharing this pal ^^

Also, the first true armpitter: 

qjnnJgD.png

As anyone ever tried to contact that awesome email? haha

So it's that the legendary first true armpitter, founder of theArmpit crue and shit, that is named in the old Bizkit Tome of the armpitters?

I think that this could be an amazing story xd.

Edited by KoijiiNoYokan, 21 January 2017 - 02:45 AM.

Broseph

Broseph

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
Wonder what happened to funky rabbit? Was he just dropped by FD?

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 53,332 posts

No, as far as I know, him and Fred are still good. He just wanted to focus on his career so he couldn't be on tour with them anymore. 

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts
I think Max got a new job last year, so yeah, he's probably focusing on his career.

Working adhoc, on a casual basis for a dead band isn't exactly sustainable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users