Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

News & Updates

* * * * - 17 votes

• Please log in to reply
51401 replies to this topic

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 53,408 posts
Limp Bizkit updates and news discussion. Merged old threads with the "Twitter & Facebook Updates" thread.

Toke

Toke

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,744 posts
Well I can't be arsed reading his latest blog...but he's listening to some damn fine music.

urie

urie

Step up and play.

• Members
  • 6,390 posts
i cant get the playlist to load up, what songs are on it?

Toke

Toke

A Super Member

• Members
  • 7,744 posts

He's listed Cypress Hill - S/T as his now playing....Nice :)

You need I-tunes to look at that thing he posted.

urie

urie

Step up and play.

• Members
  • 6,390 posts

bugger. you have to pay for that dont u?

Toke

Toke

A Super Member

• Members
  • 7,744 posts

bugger. you have to pay for that dont u?

Well you can download it for free....but it won't let me install as I have win 98.

ndube

ndube

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11,390 posts
Here's Fred's latest blog entry:

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Currently Playing
Cypress Hill
By Cypress Hill
see related
- if i could only hide the feelings of disgust i feel when i feel them i think i would seem like a better person to the judgmental and stereotypical world looking in. when i hurt i hurt from the inside out and constantly run from it throughout the course of its destructive path. the thing i can always expect is the unexpectable. just when a comfort level of confidence comes along is when i could predict the unpredictable is around the corner. it's like my gut instinct is always talking to me louder than anything else and that is why i am always listening to it. regardless of the situations i've been put in because of my instinct i can sleep at night knowing i was listening to myself, even if it would have been wiser to listen to an outsider at the time. there is something to be said about those of us who are driven by something inside us yet beyond us. it's like a sixth sense that gets overlooked when when rationality and common sense take all the credit in our minds. who knows why i am talking about this. come to think of it i could care less who knows why i do and say what i do because i am excepting the fact that an interpretation of what is going on inside of me will only scratch the surface of how real and intimate it is experiencing it first hand. we all hold that advantage when it comes to our own lives. that is one thing we will never lose unless some futuristic device can really put other humans behind the eyes and inside the mind of another living thing. that would be so ill it would make you ill. just thinking of that is opening a bag of worms in my mind that doesn't ever need to be opened. imagine all the private thoughts you are able to have that hide behind and beyond your expressions, words, and body language being felt or thought by another person tapping into your brain. twilight zone. i am getting out of line here. the skies are overcast right now in los angeles, it's 11 am and my bedroom is glowing with some type of energy that has me on the edge of my sanity. i love the way it feels, but it is very scary because i have no idea what i am going to do or say next. i am inspired by tragedy. i am also motivated right now by the pathetic nature of someone else who has managed to disgust me intensely. the world is mine. the world is yours. we all have the same things. our minds are the only things that truly seperate us. am i imaging everything? is the world only what i make up in my mind it is? the things i see are the things my minds has made to see? the colors are only what i see them to be? the skies and the oceans are a deeper part of my mind put to visuals? the land and the dirt are the harder dirtier things keeping me grounded? the mountains and valleys are the ups and downs along my journey? of course not. abslotely not. right? smile.

if you have time i have made a couple playlists for itunes. no one knows about them yet so you can check them out if you want first:
itunes playlist by fred

also Napoleon Dynamite is a dope movie, check it out if you have the time to bug out

fred

There ya have it folks.

antiu989

antiu989

hAhHAHaHAhahA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts

- if i could only hide the feelings of disgust i feel when i feel them i think i would seem like a better person to the judgmental and stereotypical world looking in. when i hurt i hurt from the inside out and constantly run from it throughout the course of its destructive path

when i first read that, i thought they were lyrics to a song. it sounds like it could be part of the lyrics to a really deep/heavy lb song. i dunno. just first impression from that entry.

ndube

ndube

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11,390 posts

fred always says something in his posts that makes me go "dang, ya know what? thats true, never thought about it like that"

when he said "the world is mine, the world is yours. the only thing that truely seperates us is our minds" that hit me man. fred's a deep thinker, and i love him for it.

i hope the person he keeps talkin bout being discusted with isnt someone in the band, that would suck.

I don't think it's someone in the band. I don't think he would keep talking about it if it was.

LT

LT

el tee

• Legends
  • 12,087 posts
I think it's odd that he chose the word disgusting. whatever she did, it must have been pretty fucking bad.

antiu989

antiu989

hAhHAHaHAhahA

• Members
  • 3,259 posts
mabye its the avril scam? or mabye he's still pondering the britney spears shit? no idea, but the only good thing about it is that it looks like this person is motivating him to write some ill music. thats probably a fucked up thing to say, becuase its still pain that he's feeling. i'm just kinda amped about the new cd right now.

Handprint

Handprint

Learning as I go along.

• Members
  • 11,011 posts
Yeah, it couldn't be an everyday person. :)

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 53,408 posts
So you only think of Avril, Britney or a band member ? Guys, Fred Durst :

- Is a VP at interscope
- Has his own label
- Is in a world-wide known band
- Knows a lot of celebrities and other important people.
etc..

Each of those above involve knowing shitloads of people and having contact with them on a regular basis, so all combined just imagine what a social life Fred has, it could be anyone, from a bandmate, to his girlfriend, uncle, boss or pizza delivery guy... That's not the point, the point is why do you care ? Let the man live his life.

antiu989

antiu989

hAhHAHaHAhahA

• Members
  • 3,259 posts

Yeah, it couldn't be an everyday person. :)

yeah, or mabye i was just speculating? those two incidents seem to stick out a lot so why wouldn't they have an impact on the music he writes?

LT

LT

el tee

• Legends
  • 12,087 posts
I still think its a woman.

Skyler Durst

Skyler Durst

I'm not just a bitch, I'm "the bitch" baby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
As it usually is.

Skyler

ndube

ndube

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11,390 posts

As it usually is.

Skyler

yep.

killer1500

killer1500

Have you ignored the Truth Lately?

• Members
  • 7,024 posts
omg, fred made a new blog post! :)

...is that a banana?

...is that a banana?

Something Kinda Ooooh.

• Members
  • 6,094 posts
Knowing Fred is's probably a woman but he's speaking in quite general terms there. It could just be a general feeling of irritation at the world-he has those types of feelings frequently as well remember.

Edit: didn't see the bit about someone distrusting Fred. Oh well.

Edited by no1limp, 30 June 2004 - 12:42 PM.

Rob

Rob

legend in the making

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Let the man live his life.

:D

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)