Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

News & Updates

* * * * - 17 votes

• Please log in to reply
52498 replies to this topic

Marius

Marius

limpin` with the bizkit since '98

• Legends
  • 10,675 posts
Get wel soon, Sam!

mikey g

mikey g

A True Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

way cool of Sam rivers to do that , , ,nice update , get well soon 

killmill

killmill

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Get well soon Sam!! Thanks for the update!!

sawnod

sawnod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Lurker who just re-activated my account. Good to get some info.

May we ask a couple more questions now? Or is that rude?

Yeah why not, just because we ask Sam some things, does not mean he'll answer them. He does not need to either, but yeah why not.

AND1

AND1

Hungarian Armpitter since 03'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts

Get well soon Sam! Greetz from Hungary.

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • 12,673 posts
Fair play to Sam, always seemed the coolest, most down to earth member, excluding Lethal.

Best luck with your recovery.

stewboss

stewboss

Stewboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
It's good to hear from Sam..hopefully he will be healthy and back soon!

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts

Hope you have a speedy recovery Sam, were right behind you.  Cant wait to hear your new material.

• JasonTheDragon likes this

hipster limpster

hipster limpster

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Sam, recover soon! Cool to see posts from you on fan forum, it's very important for us. Hope to see you on stage soon.

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,129 posts

Thanks for the photo, Sam. 

In yo face Alex! :P

Why? All I wanted was to make sure you guys get info from the REAL Sam, not a fake account. 

• Jelger likes this

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,129 posts

Sam: I have moved you into the 'band members' group and changed your name to "Sam Rivers." You can still log on with your normal username and password. The PM system is also disabled for band members, so people don't send you messages. If you want it enabled, let me know. 

Thanks again for the photo and for posting. Get well soon. 

• Rob, Steve The Kid and hipster limpster like this

Limpunk

Limpunk

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

It's cool to see you there Sam. We really appreciate your effort to let us know what's happening. First news in months.

Hope you get well soon. Good luck man

The Lone Deranger

The Lone Deranger

We'll Bang, Okay?

• Members
  • 4,568 posts

Really nice of you to do this Sam. You've always been kind to TAP.

David

David

In dreams he wanders the dark in search of her...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Thank you Sam. Down to earth like always. We really appreciate your honesty and that you're providing us with some updates. The community didn't really understand why the band (especially Fred) wouldn't tell us anything. The majority of fans already gave up on SOTDE. Wes seems bored. The same Greatest Hits setlists most of the time. Thank you again. We all wish you a fast and full recovery as soon as possible. Hamburg Stadtpark 2014 was great! It was really nice to talk to you on the phone in 2009. Head for the barricade! ;)

Edited by David, 28 October 2015 - 06:44 AM.

Steve The Kid

Steve The Kid

Cyco Vision

• Members
  • 4,077 posts

Thanks for the update Sam. Get well soon!

Saszatyci

Saszatyci

Dedicated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

The Real Sam Rivers here... I want to start out by saying that I am still in the band. I haven't quit or left or any such thing. I'm dealing with having Degenerative Disc Disease in one of the discs in my spine as well as it being complicated by a pinched nerve. Basically this just means that one of my discs is deteriorating and my vertabre on both sides of this particular disc are collapsing on each other and a nerve causing extreme amounts of pain. This makes it so I currently am not able to perform with LB. (shit, I can't even drive!). I'm working hard everyday to do what ever is necessary to get through this as quickly as possible to join my family back on stage again! This does require surgery but believe me, after this recovery, I'm coming back with a vengeance! None of us realized how quickly my back was deteriorating and believe me, it came out of no where. Nonetheless, they were able to quickly find a great bass player and have the shows go on! They are still going to go out there and kill it and perform amazingly! We do truly love our fans! I WILL BE BACK! Thanks for the concern and support!

-Sam I Am

Get well Sam, fingers crossed for the surgery.

I'm sorry that you have to use a cain but on the other hand that looks bad ass :)

Amazing you still come here and read it all

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • 12,673 posts
Although im over any hope of this album ever coming out or seeing a good, varied set live, I do respect the gesture by Sam to take the time to come here and shoot straight with us, him and Lethal always seemed to be the most down to earth of the band anyway, so im not suprised, but it's very cool none the less.
  • Great King Sam, Jelger, Reprise and 1 other like this

darthxsidious

darthxsidious

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Time sure isn't kind to our bodies, that's for sure. Take care of yourself first & foremost, that's the most important thing. 

Jelger

Jelger

Pinkpop 2008: Best.Weekend.Ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts

Although im over any hope of this album ever coming out or seeing a good, varied set live, I do respect the gesture by Sam to take the time to come here and shoot straight with us, him and Lethal always seemed to be the most down to earth of the band anyway, so im not suprised, but it's very cool none the less.

Plus, Sam visited before and posted his phone number. I had a chance to chat with him, and so have many others on here. That was six and a half years ago. Crazy, but really cool.

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,299 posts
That was 6 1/2 years ago??? My fuck...
  • jekylhyde likes this

9 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bigreggie