Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

News & Updates

* * * * - 17 votes

• Please log in to reply
52498 replies to this topic

Fabio Julio's

Fabio Julio's

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Sam Rivers, I wish you have good health and a recovery as soon as possible. Your health is more important than any show or album.

Sam Rivers

Sam Rivers

Sam I Am

• Band Members
  • 3 posts
Would love to but am locked out of my Twitter right now... Where can I send an email pic?

spy

spy

Not funny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Best thing is Alex is giving you an email address via private message, or you post a pic on imgur -> http://imgur.com - and send the link to the pic to Alex, or any other mod here.

Edited by spy, 26 October 2015 - 11:14 PM.

LimpJedi

LimpJedi

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts

Thanks Sam for the kind update. I know you're not going to post a lot anyway and you'll always have Fred's back no matter what, but he should be really looking at this and realize that a simple update whenever shit hits the fan (the band leaving their label,Wes moving in a new house thus missing gigs,you having back problems,this and that), instead of keeping fans in the dark and letting everyone figure it our for themselves, is a useful and much more respectful way to keep us interested in what you're up to.

Best wishes on your recovery, man.

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 24,768 posts
Thanks, Sam, for coming to explain and thanks for also mentioning us in the radio interview a while back. You might not remember, it was maybe 6 or more months ago, but we appreciated it thanks.

Also, I'm sorry all your hard work over the last 3 or 4 years has yet to be released.

Get well soon, dude!

Zordan

Zordan

A Known Star

• Members
  • 2,049 posts

Sam the real O.G.

Jelger

Jelger

Pinkpop 2008: Best.Weekend.Ever.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
Sam gives an update, cool. Fred, take notice.

Will

Will

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
SAM - YOU ARE THE ROCK, MAN!
  • The Lone Deranger likes this

Rob

Rob

legend in the making

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
Sam! You're a good, down to earth guy. Thank you for providing us an update. Much appreciated.

hungarianbizkit

hungarianbizkit

A Super Member

• Moderators
  • 9,645 posts

Sam, your words are highly appreciated here and I wish you a fast and full recovery as soon as possible!

3dollarCobra

3dollarCobra

My name is mud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

The Real Sam Rivers here... I want to start out by saying that I am still in the band. I haven't quit or left or any such thing. I'm dealing with having Degenerative Disc Disease in one of the discs in my spine as well as it being complicated by a pinched nerve. Basically this just means that one of my discs is deteriorating and my vertabre on both sides of this particular disc are collapsing on each other and a nerve causing extreme amounts of pain. This makes it so I currently am not able to perform with LB. (shit, I can't even drive!). I'm working hard everyday to do what ever is necessary to get through this as quickly as possible to join my family back on stage again! This does require surgery but believe me, after this recovery, I'm coming back with a vengeance! None of us realized how quickly my back was deteriorating and believe me, it came out of no where. Nonetheless, they were able to quickly find a great bass player and have the shows go on! They are still going to go out there and kill it and perform amazingly! We do truly love our fans! I WILL BE BACK! Thanks for the concern and support!

-Sam I Am

Get well, we met you guys in Omaha in 2013. Fred gave my nine year old Brother a pair of panties and a dozen bras. LOL

JasonTheDragon

JasonTheDragon

The coffee-cat that got the crema.

• Members 2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

I believe that is Sam.

I hope you get well soon, and thanks for the update. I hope you don't get put off by the negative comments about LB lol, the fans still love the music and the shows regardless and can't wait for more when it finally comes!

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,129 posts

Still waiting for confirmation from him. Kinda surprising he can't use his Twitter, to be honest. Until then, treat him like you used to treat that guy who used to leak info on the forum. Respectful, but don't get your hopes up. 

Sam Rivers

Sam Rivers

Sam I Am

• Band Members
  • 3 posts
Check my Instagram... Srrlb904 #thearmpit
  • Saszatyci and JasonTheDragon like this

nylimpfan

nylimpfan

Froggin' Bullfish

• Legends
  • 7,651 posts

It's him alright.  Thanks for doing that Sam.  Everyone was pretty confident it was you, but you can never know for sure as we've had our share of trolls and crazies sign up here too.  It really means a lot to this fanbase to get updates from the band because a lot of the time things are left in the dark, so know that it's very appreciated and even moreso in this case because it's related to your health and it would really suck to not know what was going on.

• spy likes this

Jimm120

Jimm120

Gaining Respect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Sucks that this happens right before a tour.

Hope he gets better.  Also hope the album isn't delayed because of this....

spy

spy

Not funny

• Members
  • 5,667 posts

12145191_127770757581860_1211353117_n.jp

Thanks for the effort dude! Get well soon. 

• Steve The Kid likes this

Arjun

Arjun

\m/ Pantera \m/

• Members
  • 3,925 posts

Get well soon Sam!

SiDog

SiDog

Officially the standard of man you have to compare yourself to

• Legends
  • 13,586 posts
In yo face Alex! :P

Cheers Sam for posting and keeping the fans in the loop. Not something you have to do by any means and that's why it is appreciated so much more. Hope you recover fully and soon.

spy

spy

Not funny

• Members
  • 5,667 posts

May we ask a couple more questions now? Or is that rude?

9 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bigreggie