Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Morley Tatro

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,421 posts

I've just been browsing through old folders on external hard drives and I found a song by Morley Tatro - "The Rising Tide". Anybody remember him? He was eager to become LB's next guitarist after Wes left in 2001. I think he pushed himself a lot at the time, spamming forums to vote for him and stuff (yup, no Facebook, Twitter or Youtube). I remember people thinking he was a giant douche.

That one song of his that I have is not that bad - I actually liked it a lot back in the day, but find it a bit cheesy now.

Here is one video I found from him on Youtube. Oh the times...

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,448 posts

I do remember him, and I remember liking the fact that he wrong a lot of LB-esque riffs and seemed like a guy who could be in that band. The thing I found a bit pathetic at the time was how many people were kissing his ass. A few fansites were really up his rectum, probably hoping he'd make it and then they'd have a friend on the inside. 

Nothing against Morley personally, though. 

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,120 posts

I always thought he seemed alright. I liked that Rising Tide song. I actually remember it. It's the only original song/tune I remember of his, other than that cheesy 'Tatro 4 Bizkit' song haha.

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

I remember also Monkey waster (?) and JuleGT which made way better demos. But looking 10 years later it would be ridiculous to have any of these guys in the band.

• chti likes this

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,120 posts

JuleGT? Haha he was fucking terrible. Morley Tatro pissed all over him.

Edit: Monkeywaster was decent. He's from Scotland and was a member here for a bit.

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

At first he was soooo amateurish, but after he gave up that JuleGT for LB thing, he wrote some really good, weird,ambient LB'ish stuff that was way better. Pitty i don't have then anymore and haven't heard them for 9 years, but at that time i liked it. Monkey sound was nothing close to LB, but he had some decent tunes, Morley sucked really bad from beginning till the end.

Edited by phenamenon, 07 April 2016 - 10:11 PM.

chti

chti

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,959 posts

He was just a Wes wannabe.

The fact that fans even considered him for the job just illustrates how much of a mess Limp Bizkit had become from 2005 to 2009.

Whenever you think LB is having a bad time now, just remember their Myspace days.

Edited by chti, 08 April 2016 - 02:50 AM.

Old School Soldier

Old School Soldier

o.g. status.

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,130 posts
limp bizkit will never be not having a bad time.

Pedro

Pedro

Unretrofied

• Members
  • 6,415 posts

I remember him, he was ok.

Just a correction: That was in the 2006-2008 era, after TUTpt1 came out and Wes left the band again. The embarassing myspace times.

monkeywaster

monkeywaster

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Not been on here in a very, very long time. Thought I'd log in to say hey, glad you thought some of my stuff was decent. I'm still playing and looking forward to LB and Korn in December. Hope you're all well.
  • Alex and Stalemate like this

thetongue

thetongue

A Super Member

• Members
  • 8,098 posts
Desperate for people's attention again? #hashtagnicetry

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,549 posts

Well that wasn't very nice...

• Reprise and Oke like this

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,120 posts

Yeah, where did that come from? That was uncalled for.

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,448 posts

Don't mind him, monkeywaster, he's posted his music before and nobody gave a fuck. Clearly people here still remember YOUR work. Don't late haters drink that hatorade yo! #LBF

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • 12,799 posts
Don't know what's more rude, randomly dissing him for No reason or the newfound need to use hashtags at the end of thetongues posts?

LimpJedi

LimpJedi

A Known Star

• Legends
  • 2,682 posts

Did those two had beef with each other?

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,448 posts
LJ: I don't think so.

thetongue

thetongue

A Super Member

• Members
  • 8,098 posts
Jesus Christ, people need to calm the fuck down. I was joking.

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,549 posts

Guy comes back to forum after many years to thank people for remembering him. Next guy is a total ass and calls him desperate for attention. Where's the punchline?

• Alex, thetongue, Reprise and 1 other like this

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • 12,799 posts
Maybe inadvertently with the response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users