Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is Stampede Of The Disco Elephants A Joke?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

3dollarCobra

3dollarCobra

My name is mud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
Fans have been saying this album will never see the light of day. What if that's because the album was a joke?

I just started to wonder this. Wes said something about there being 28+ songs. LB has fucked around with the fans before too... also why would you call an album that?

VeLoCi

VeLoCi

News Poster

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,002 posts

How the fuck announcing a new album in 2012 and talking about it for 3 years, going through different studios and even releasing a song from it is a joke? We can discuss whether it is coming out some day or not. But how the fuck would you think it is a 3 year long prank?

Cobra pls, you better make up for this with one of your huge status updates or I'll be disappointed.

3dollarCobra

3dollarCobra

My name is mud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
I don't think it's a joke but it's possible... the whole name of the album started from a joke that Wes and Fred made up when they saw some elephant made out of Christmas lights I believe.

I'll post an update when I feel like it.

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,448 posts

The answer is yes, this album is a joke. But an unintentional one. 

• Reprise, Dred Furst and dubwell like this

thetongue

thetongue

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts

Why would you call an album Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water?

Domi

Domi

Stop talking !

• Legends
  • 12,501 posts

It's a joke...and it's on them I'd say

3dollarCobra

3dollarCobra

My name is mud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

The answer is yes, this album is a joke. But an unintentional one.

I think I could agree with that if it never gets released. People are afraid it's gonna be Gold Cobra part 2, but it might turn out to be Smelly Beaver part 2.

Why would you call an album Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water?

Good point... People thought Fred was joking when he said the name of the album.

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

And what about The Unquestionable Truth part 2? is it a joke? it's going to be released eventually or after SOTDE? it's going to be underground?

Anyway, about the thing of the SOTDE is a joke, i think that there's no way it could be 1, the Bizkit guys have been touring since the announcement of this album, dropping some samples, beats, videos and stuff so...

Who's going to Limp Bizkit/Korn live? :P

Dred Furst

Dred Furst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Fans are afraid Stampede is going to be Gold Cobra 2? WTF was wrong with Gold Cobra 1? It was way too awesome?

El Pechero

El Pechero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

It wasn't intended to be like that, but you know, if Fred doesn't make great hits, he doesn't dare to release anything cool. If you don't beleive me, watch the documentaries and videos from Chocolate starfish era, RMY era, and LB documentary (non-official).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users