Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Limp Bizkit Post Sotde

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

3dollarCobra

3dollarCobra

My name is mud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
They'll stop playing again sometime and a few years they'll be broke and we'll have them back. I don't want them or nobody to go broke. I'm broke all the time and it sucks, but that's another story. I would spend any amount of money to have this cd though.

If they ever break up, we need to get them hooked on coke so they go broke and get back together hahahahaha just kidding. What was Lethal on? I mean you must have pretty good shit to get kicked out of a band you've been in since 96. Didn't they kick John out too for a few days?

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Until today we only have this

And other stuff

Investigating in some pages of internet i've read that the SOTDE will be released on december of this year. Maybe is fake, maybe not, but who knows?

The SOTDE is going to be released for sure, but the date of release is the issue.

TUTP2, maybe never.

Maybe they don't make it, after the SOTD, they can only be a nostalgia band doing tours for nostalgic people, something like the Rolling stones.

I don't think they made it after 2020, i hope i'm wrong.

Edited by KoijiiNoYokan, 21 January 2017 - 12:12 PM.

SaintNas

SaintNas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I'd say after SOTDE is released, LB might tour internationally for a short while and then start to work on TUT2. Fred did say on his Reddit AmA a few years back that he wanted to work on that album in the future. I do think it'll be sometime early in the 2020's when they release it, though.

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,421 posts

Dude, SOTDE won't come out, as well as TUT2. Limp Bizkit are done making music and are barely getting booked as a nostalgia act anymore.

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

I'm sure at some point SOTDE will be released someday, so stop saying it won't be released ever like you know something more than rest of us. TUTP2 is another case.

Alex

Alex

. . . . .

• Webmaster
  • 54,448 posts

It won't be released. Ever. I know more than you. 

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,630 posts

Liar!

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,001 posts

A Lot of people had doubts that Gold Cobra would ever be released.  I'm not saying I think SOTDE will come out I'm saying there is a chance.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,001 posts

Accidental double post.

Edited by Stalemate, 21 March 2017 - 11:38 PM.

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

There is a lot of people who make jokes about the release of the SOTDE and TUTP2, the classic jokes about "There's no more SOTDE or TUT2, blah blah blah (Drácula)", but we know within that the SOTDE can be released, also the TUTP2, i mean, there's a chance, but maybe it won't be released, i mean, nobody knows what lies in the background of Limp Bizkit situation, we can only see what they show us, nothing more. There are clues about it'll never be released, but you know? a looooot of people of this forum has became into some kind of "conspiranoic" about the situation of LB, in a way of joke (but sometimes really serious); some of them are really serious with what they say, some not, but at the end nobody really knows what lies behind The Truth about Everything.

LimpJedi

LimpJedi

A Known Star

• Legends
  • 2,682 posts
Do you want to keep going with your endearing "nobody really knows what's going on with SOTDE and TUT2" schtick for long? Just so I'm prepared every time I come here to read the LB related threads.

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,119 posts

I do know what's going on with SOTDE and it will never be released.

• LimpJedi likes this

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,549 posts
You're right, nobody knows what's going on...including literally everyone in the band except for Fred. Does that sound like a healthy, fully-functioning band that will soon put out a new album?
  • Reprise likes this

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

You're right, nobody knows what's going on...including literally everyone in the band except for Fred. Does that sound like a healthy, fully-functioning band that will soon put out a new album?

Emmmm, maybe...

Buuuut....

WHO KNOWS..? :P

dubwell

dubwell

A True Fan

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

There will never be a post-SOTDE LB, because there will never be an actual music SOTDE-era of LB. The actual SOTDE era is what Alex said - a bunch of random European touring and miscellaneous internet blurbs from Durst.

I would love it if Lee came back and the band just gelled again. GC was cool, but most of it feels like it's a forced record to end their contract with Interscope. I miss that natural chemistry from their early days when they were in it for the right reasons. Ah, youth...

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Maybe we just have to move on, we can't get back to the past :( or yes we can?), this is what LB is, get over it or follow the mainstream (or underground or other stuffs). We can choose to stay tuned to see what Fred do with the future or give shit about it and let it go, moving on with life. And some still ask themselves "Why are we still here on this forum?", some people even have been in this forum since the very beginings *coughalexcough*.

Regards ^^

Old School Soldier

Old School Soldier

o.g. status.

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,130 posts
well, it's alex's forum, pretty sure he's gonna be here.

myself, on the other hand, i have no excuse, haha.
  • KoijiiNoYokan likes this

TBkeeper

TBkeeper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

There's only Limp Bizkit post Gold Cobra and it's an ever devolving group since 2011

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

At this point they are the Duke Nukem Forever or Half Life 3 of the music. Hope we finally get the album this year, or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next... (bucle)

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,001 posts

It's the Chinese Democracy of Nu-Metal, I hope it sees the light of day one day.

• KoijiiNoYokan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users