Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Limp Bizkit's Best Pro Shoot Performance?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

MeatFace18

MeatFace18

N7 Operative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Rock Im Park 2001, but NOT the stupid hyperstylized version, the regular one. It's on YT of course. Honestly guys everything post 2009 is quite lacking in terms of the energy in Fred's vocals

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • 2,630 posts

Download 2009,RAR 2009? You guys are smoking crack or what? Download pro shot is terrible quality nad Fred didn't fully recover his voice since rar09 where he had sore throat... and stop with that : i was in the crowd he sounded awesome" thing.. being in the crowd you can't notice , because you are extremely hyped and into it..rar instrumentaly sounded really good while downlaod had terrible terrible quality of pro shot, just hear John's bass pedal, wtf?! Any pro shoot of 2003/04, whole band was at their best. I'm absolutely gutted there was no shows in 04/05, imagine band at the same level of RMV era + Wes...

Edited by phenamenon, 05 February 2014 - 12:35 AM.

dubwell

dubwell

A True Fan

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

For me it's a toss between Woodstock and Finsbury Park. But, I think at the end of the day Finsbury Park wins. 

Requiem

Requiem

Rockstar

• Legends
  • 10,549 posts

I'd say Woodstock represents the band's live power best, so I'd always go with that performance. 

LimpJedi

LimpJedi

A Known Star

• Legends
  • 2,682 posts

I'm absolutely gutted there was no shows in 04/05, imagine band at the same level of RMV era + Wes...

Agree. Had they kept Wes on board at the time RMV came out,it would have probably been the best record/tour cycle of their entire career. The band was such on top form on stage.

Steve The Kid

Steve The Kid

Cyco Vision

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

Since noone has mentioned it yet I'm going with the dysfunctional family picnic show from 2000.

The other pro shot shows have pretty much worn off for me. Otherwise Woodstock is by far my favorite.

dubwell

dubwell

A True Fan

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Family Values 98 is also awesome. I used to watch the LB performances from that VHS all the time.

Cameron

Cameron

I'm richer than you

• Members
  • 2,630 posts

Honestly guys everything post 2009 is quite lacking in terms of the energy in Fred's vocals

I disagree, I think vocally he has improved considerably since 2009.

phenamenon

phenamenon

A Known Star

• Members
  • 2,630 posts

2009 Fred stronger than 2013 Fred, just compare Nookie part with last scream : " i'm just gonna staaayyy" or When Eat You alive intro kicks and he does that scream before drums kicks in or that long Faith scream after "get the fuck up" part..and don't judge on RaR09 perfomance because he was ill around that time. 2010 Fred was best since reunion, just watch Walking away perfomance in Frankfurt or Moscow. Since 2011 his voice is getting worse and worse every year.

VeLoCi

VeLoCi

News Poster

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,002 posts

^ Agreed. 2010 was Fred's best year since they reunited.

SiDog

SiDog

Officially the standard of man you have to compare yourself to

• Legends
  • 13,691 posts

Did I ever tell you guys that I actually attended the Finsbury Park show? :)

You did?

So did I!

Steve The Kid

Steve The Kid

Cyco Vision

• Members
  • 4,078 posts

The world's so small :)

limpdog20

limpdog20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I know it's very recent but I would definitely throw in Monsters of Rock as one of their best.  The video quality is really good, the crowd is excellent throughout and it features one of the best Wes Borland costumes.  

Carlo Von Sexron

Carlo Von Sexron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,896 posts

I also attended the Finsbury gig... Free tickets, I swear I got like 8 tickets, went with my best friend Matt, gave the rest away outside. Happy days. Was a quality day... It's when Biffy were good as well!!

FrankCastle

FrankCastle

Mr Not Sure

• Members
  • 12,799 posts
Was it Biffy and Inme?

SiDog

SiDog

Officially the standard of man you have to compare yourself to

• Legends
  • 13,691 posts
Yes it was.

I got 4 tickets, they were £1 each. I would have given 2 away but I had to leave the park to get more beer! Needed the spares to get back in.

Reprise

Reprise

Speaking in Colours

• Moderators
  • 25,119 posts

It's when Biffy were good as well!!

Damn, those were the days. 

hungarianbizkit

hungarianbizkit

A Super Member

• Moderators
  • 9,695 posts

I once ripped the audio part from my Finsbury Park recording and I listened to it while working. I must say, this was one damn good show. The setlist was real nice, the bridges were amazing (damn, Lethal really knew how to make the best out of those) and it really comes through, that they are totally into performing that night. They also lost their arrogance, which is always a turn-off at my Rock im Park DVD.

I'd say if you haven't listened to this show for a long time, just give it another shot, it's really worth the time.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,001 posts

I have the show on DVD, might re-watch it soon.

hungarianbizkit

hungarianbizkit

A Super Member

• Moderators
  • 9,695 posts

It was released on DVD? :o Officially?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users