Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How Important Is Dj Lethal In Limp Bizkit?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

Poll: DJ Lethal

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

How Important Is DJ Lethal In Limp Bizkit?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Steve The Kid

Steve The Kid

Cyco Vision

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

Just FYI, Lethal has created a Spotify playlist with his productions, if anyone's interessted, here's the link:

https://play.spotify...utm_medium=open

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Well, Dj Lethal has done a great job in the band since the very begining, so he deservers props.

Also he did a great job in the Sanitarium tribute

So yes, he did a great job, but will Dj Franko, AKA Skeletor, equalize or surpass Mr. Lethal?

Maybe we'll see it in this incoming album, on December, after the Korn/Limp Bizkit Live show, maybe?

SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse

Too many mutha'uckers 'uckin' with my shi'

• Legends
  • 5,421 posts

The chances of a big comeback and a new album are slim to none. Don't get your hopes up.

Arjun

Arjun

Hmm...

• Legends
  • 4,005 posts

I don't know why we're even talking about this anymore.

LimpJedi

LimpJedi

A Known Star

• Legends
  • 2,682 posts

'cause of a newbie being enthused and curious about something he hasn't fully experienced yet, while the rest of us are jaded and disenchanted.

Arjun

Arjun

Hmm...

• Legends
  • 4,005 posts

Haha, I guess you're right. Didn't see it was a newbie. He'll learn soon enough. Maybe :P

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Newbie? not anymore ^^

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,001 posts

On the topic on Lethal is has just announced a UK tour in May, just booked tickets for London.

dubwell

dubwell

A True Fan

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

You know what's funny to me? How DJ Lethal was always treated as a novelty member of the group. I'm like, IT'S DJ LETHAL... FROM HOUSE OF FUCKING PAIN!!! 

Seriously though, he's a legitimate and authentic Boom Bap DJ from a credible, successful, and respected Hip-Hop group of its time. How dope is it that he joins LB not as an extra, but as a full time member / extra instrument and musical layer / texture. That hit me tonight. He is what set LB apart in their early days! No other Rock band had a full time DJ like LB did. It was fresh! 

So yeah, Lethal brought the freshness, the flavor, and the dope sh*t to LB. Without him they lack both character and charisma, which Lethal oozes with ease.

• TBkeeper likes this

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Linkin Park has Dj Hahn

Slipknot has Sid Wilson

Limp Bizkit has Dj Lethal

Not comparing, these 3 dj's are damn cool.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,001 posts

Sid Wilson and DJ Lethal supposedly have a group effort coming up called Lethal Wilson but we will see.

KoijiiNoYokan

KoijiiNoYokan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Really?

Wow, cool, Starscream on it's Lethal mode...

Like it, hope it become true this crossover.

Stalemate

Stalemate

A Super Member

• Members
  • 5,001 posts

It is true, they have a facebook page they just haven't released anything yet:

https://www.facebook.com/lethalwilson/

• KoijiiNoYokan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users