Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to theArmpit.net // forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Chocolate Starfish Sessions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Fabio Julio's

Fabio Julio's

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

• kumppler likes this

Maciej

Maciej

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Does any of you guys know if there are Videos/pictures of Wes using this guitar during the chocolate cycle?

$_57.JPG

deftones

deftones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

YXLnWy7.jpg

Here's some info, hope you can read japanese!

Edited by deftones, 16 April 2016 - 10:02 AM.

Old School Soldier

Old School Soldier

o.g. status.

• Alumni
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,130 posts

used to have a video where fred and xzibit were recording "getcha groove on," but it had a totally different beat. it was way smoother and more laid back. i feel like it wasn't really a common video. anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?

• american alien likes this

american alien

american alien

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I remember that too. Maybe Egos and Icons?

american alien

american alien

Promising...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Speaking of egos and icons. I have the entire 5 or 6 episodes. I'll upload to youtube eventually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users